The following Terms and Conditions regulate the relationship between Mashific.com (“Mashific”, “we”, “our” or “us”) and you regarding the use of our website Mashific.com. Our website is operated by Mashific staff, which is registered in England.
Kindly go through our Terms and Conditions in detail before you use our website. These terms are a legally binding agreement and contains important information about legal rights and obligations.
If you access or use our website, you agree to comply with and are bound by these Terms and Conditions. In case you do not agree to bound by these Terms and Conditions, please do not access or use our website.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to everyone who visits our site, regardless of the fact that you are a registered or non-registered user.
Accessing our website
Accessing our website means that you confirm that:
- You accept and agree to comply with our Terms and Conditions
- You are over the age limit of 18 years
- Accessing adult or sensitive material is legal in your jurisdiction
Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis. Mashific.com reserves the right to withdraw or amend access to our website or any service provided by us our site without any prior notice. Since you are not charged for accessing our website, we shall not be held liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time for any period.
You shall be responsible for making all necessary arrangements for you to access our website. You shall also be responsible for making sure that all people who access our site through your internet connection are aware of our Terms and Conditions and that they comply and agree with them.
Ownership and website content
We are the sole owner and license holder of all Intellectual Property Rights in our site and all the content and material published on our website. The Intellectual Property Rights in our sites and the material on the website are protected by laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by us, Mashific.com.
You are granted a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, limited right to access, retrieve and display our website and its content on a computer screen, tablet, smartphone or any other similar device. You may print off one copy and also may download extracts of any page from our website for your personal use. You may not modify the paper or digital copies of any material or content you may have printed off or downloaded from our website in any way. You are not allowed to use any illustrations, photographs, video, audio or graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Other than the condition set out above, you are not allowed use, copy, reproduce, upload, post, modify, transmit or mirror on any other website or in any other media, distribute or create derivative work from our site and its content. Other than the condition set out above, you are not granted any rights or licenses to use our website or its content.
The status of we (or any other identified contributor) as the authors of material and content on our website shall always be acknowledged.
In case you print, copy or download any part of our site in breach of our Terms and Conditions, your rights to use our website shall be ceased immediately and you must, on our terms, return or destroy any copies of any content that you have made.
You, hereby, acknowledge that the name, images and logos identifying Mashific.com, our licensors and the products and services owned by us. You shall not use any of these without prior written consent by us and/or licensors (as applicable).
Reliance on the information posted on our site
Information and commentary posted on our website is not intended to amount to advice on which you should be relying. We shall not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from such reliance by you or any third party (subject to our liability terms).
Our aim is to update our website regularly and therefore, we may change the content on our site at any time. Any material or the content on our site may be out of date at any specific time. Hence, we are under no obligation to update any such material.
Our Terms and Conditions (including Privacy and Cookies Policy) does not exclude or limits our liability for:
- Personal injury or death arising from our negligence
- Our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Any other liability that is not excluded or limited by English law.
Subject to the condition set out above, you shall be using our website at your own risk. Mashific.com and the content present on it is presented without any guarantees, conditions or warranties of any kind. No warranty is provided by us that make sure that functions of our website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected or website content will be accurate, relevant or appropriate for your circumstances, purposes or requirements.
Also, we expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and representations. This includes other terms which might otherwise apply to your use of our website and/or its content, whether express or implied by statute, the common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occurred by any user in connection with our website. It also includes any connection with the use, inability to use or results of the use of our website or the use and reliance on any of the content on the website, or use of any websites linked to ours, whether caused by breach of contract, tort or otherwise (including negligence).
While all reasonable efforts will be made to ensure that the content on the website and any software and/or data available on or through our site does not contain viruses or harmful code, you understand and agree that any content, software and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through our website is downloaded and used at your own risk. You also acknowledge and agree that you shall be solely responsible for all loss and damage to your computer system or loss of data caused by the download of such content on the website, software and/or data.
Places where our website contain links to other websites and resources are provided to you only for informational purposes. Such links should not be and are not interpreted as endorsement by Mashific.com of those linked websites. We shall not be held responsible for any privacy policies or content of any such linked sites.
With reference to third party products, services, companies and websites, they are on our sites for informational purposes only and shall not be considered as an endorsement nor a recommendation by us.
Viruses, hacking and other related offences
You are not allowed to misuse our website by intentionally introducing viruses or harmful code. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. Also, you shall not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
If you are found in breach of the condition mentioned above, you would be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any such breach will be reported to the relevant law enforcement agencies and full co-operation will be done with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use our website shall be ceased immediately in the event of such a breach.
Our site can be used for only lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- For the purpose of attempting to harm or harming minors in any possible way
- To send, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our Terms and Conditions
- To send or procure the sending of any unauthorised or unsolicited advertising or promotional material or any other similar form (i.e. spam)
- For any purpose that damages our reputation of our website in our reasonable opinion
- For any purpose other than your personal and non-business use.
Services including interaction
Mashific.com may provide interactive services from time to time on its website, including (without limitation):
- Chat rooms
- Bulletin boards
- Comments features
Clear information will be provided to you about the kind of service being offered when we do provide any kind of interactive service. Whether the service is moderated or not and, if so, what kind of moderation is used (whether technical or human moderation).
We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor, or moderate any interactive service provided by us on our sites. Subject to liability terms, we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage occurring from the use of our interactive services.
Standards set for content
If you firmly believe that any content on the website does not comply with our Terms and Conditions, then you may notify us and request removal of such content from our website by emailing at email@example.com. If your request is genuine and the content does not comply with our Terms and Conditions, we shall remove that content as soon as practically possible.
Termination and Suspension
Failure to comply with our Terms and Conditions may result in action being taken against you by us, including any of the following actions (without limitation):
- Immediate, temporary and/or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website
- Issue a warning to you
- Bringing legal proceedings against you in order to recover our losses and damages occurring out of or in connection with your breach
- Further legal action against you
- Disclosure of your information by us to the relevant law enforcement agencies
Jurisdiction and applicable law
English courts will have full and exclusive jurisdiction over any claim made from or related to a visit to our website. We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of any Terms and Conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with our Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England.
Mashific.com may transfer its rights under these Terms and Conditions between you and Mashific to another organisation, not affecting your or Mashific’s rights under these Terms and Condition. You will be notified by post on our site if any such thing happens. You shall not transfer your rights under these Terms and Conditions to another person without our prior written consent.
These Terms and Conditions are between you and us with no other person having any rights to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
Headings in these Terms and Conditions have no legal meaning or effect and are just for your convenience.
Intellectual Property Rights
The term, Intellectual Property Rights, has been used in our Terms and Conditions which means the following:
- all (i) patents, patent applications and related patent rights (including divisions, continuations,continuations in-part, renewals, reissues, and extensions thereof) and other rights in inventions; (ii) rights associated with works of authorship including moral rights, copyrights and registrations thereof; (iii) rights relating to the protection of trade secrets and confidential information; (iv) rights relating to the protection of know-how; (v) rights relating to the protection of trademarks, service marks, trade names business names and logos (including rights in goodwill attached thereto); (vi) rights in internet domain names and website addresses; (vii) database rights; (vii) rights in registered and unregistered designs; (viii) semi-conductor topography rights; (ix) other intellectual property rights; and (x) all priority rights related to the foregoing under applicable conventions, in each case subsisting at any time (whether registered or unregistered)
- any pending applications or rights to apply for registrations of any of the rights set out inlimb (a) that are capable of registration in any country or jurisdiction
- any similar or analogous rights to any of the rights set out inlimb (a) in any jurisdiction.